Tuesday, March 16, 2010

To Fish or Make Beer?

My new job will hopefully begin next week. In the meantime, since it is Spring break for the college kids, my job working with my wife is on hold since a college kid will be doing what I normally do. So, I have this week to do some fun stuff!

I decided that today I am going to make some homebrew! First time in over a year since I have had the time, money, and space to make it! While my original plan was to have it ready by Pascha, it is too late in the game to have it ready by that time (it usually takes about three weeks from boil to bottle for it to be drinkable). So, I think this time around, I want to make a wheat-style beer with either apricot or peach flavors. It will be very tasty, a full flavor in the mouth, yet light on the palate. Mmm! Can't wait! I will be documenting it later on today! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment